Leonokra spanks Arina on her ass, back and feet (FULL HD MP4) – RF studio production foot fetish foot

DOWNLOAD
Leonokra spanks Arina on her ass, back and feet (FULL HD MP4) - RF studio production foot fetish footTo find more videos from
RF studio production
click here
Studio:RF studio production
Format:mp4
Length:20Min
Resolution:1080p
cane. It is my pleasure to introduce Leonokra. This adorable dominatrix is specialized in spanking and bindng. Her first victim is Arina, bound topless, facedown on a bench. The buttocks, buttocks, and soles are exposed. For the most part, Leonokra focuses on Arinas buttocks, with the remaining 40% equally distributed between her back and soles. Initially, Leonokra uses a whip, then a flogger, then a paddle and finishes with a cane. By John Introducing Leonokra. This adorable dominatrix specializes in spanking and binding. Her first victim is Arina, bound topless and face-down on a bench. Arinas back, buttocks, and soles are exposed for discipline. In this clip, Leonokra focuses mainly on Arinas buttocks, accounting for about 60% of all the strikes, with the remaining 40% evenly distributed between her back and soles. Leonokra starts with a whip, then uses a flogger and a paddle, finishing with a cane in her hand. By the end of the punishment, Arinas buttocks and back bear visible marks. It was excruciating. By the end of the spanking, Arinas buttocks and back had acquired marks that are clearly visible. It was very painful for Arina, but thats exactly what she gets a thrill from. Enjoy! More clips starring Arina: Arina in a maid costume - Spanking test for alertness (UHD 4K MP4) Arina - Long bastinado, wax play and more...